If you are looking for a supplement that can help you burn fat, boost your metabolism, and suppress your appetite, you might have heard of Shogun Fat Burner.
This product claims to be a powerful thermogenic formula that can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
But is Shogun Fat Burner really effective?
And what are the pros and cons of using Shogun Fat Burner?
In this blog post, we will review Shogun Fat Burner and see if it is worth trying.
How I lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks with this amazing meal program called Hungryroot.
What is Shogun Fat Burner?
Shogun Fat Burner is a dietary supplement that contains a blend of natural ingredients that are designed to increase your body temperature, stimulate your fat-burning hormones, and curb your hunger.
The product is manufactured by Apollon Nutrition, a UK-based company that specializes in sports nutrition and health supplements.
According to the official website, Shogun Fat Burner can help you:
- Increase your energy levels and mental focus
- Enhance your thermogenesis and lipolysis
- Reduce your body fat percentage and visceral fat
- Suppress your appetite and cravings
- Improve your mood and motivation
The product comes in capsule form and each bottle contains 90 capsules.
The recommended dosage of Shogun Fat Burner is 2 capsules twice a day, preferably before breakfast and lunch.
You should not exceed 4 capsules per day and you should drink plenty of water while taking the product.
See How Skald Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher Changed My Life and How It Can Change Yours Too
What Are The Ingredients of Shogun Fat Burner?
Shogun Fat Burner contains a proprietary blend of the following ingredients that are supposed to work synergistically to boost your metabolism and fat burning.
It contains the following ingredients per serving (2 capsules).
- Caffeine Anhydrous (400 mg): A central nervous system stimulant that boosts energy, alertness, and metabolism.
It also enhances the effects of other stimulants in the formula.
- Caffeine Malate (100 mg): A form of caffeine that is bonded with malic acid, which may improve its absorption and prolong its effects.
It provides additional energy and thermogenesis.
- Theobromine (100 mg): A compound found in cocoa that has similar effects to caffeine, but with a milder and longer-lasting impact.
It may also improve mood, blood flow, and cognitive function.
- DMHA (200 mg): A synthetic stimulant that mimics the effects of DMAA, a banned substance. It increases energy, focus, motivation, and euphoria.
It also suppresses appetite and enhances fat burning.
- Eria Jarensis (200 mg): A plant extract that contains a compound called N-phenethyl dimethylamine, which acts as a neuromodulator.
It stimulates the release of dopamine and noradrenaline, which improve mood, motivation, and alertness.
It also enhances the effects of other stimulants in the formula.
- Hordenine HCl (60 mg): A plant-derived compound that acts as a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI).
It prevents the breakdown of dopamine and noradrenaline, which prolongs their effects and increases their levels in the brain.
It also boosts metabolism and fat oxidation.
- Grains of Paradise (200 mg): A spice that contains a compound called 6-paradol, which activates brown adipose tissue (BAT).
BAT is a type of fat that burns calories to generate heat, which increases thermogenesis and energy expenditure.
It also improves insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism.
- Capsimax® (100 mg): A patented extract of red pepper that contains capsaicinoids, which are responsible for the spicy sensation.
Capsaicinoids stimulate the TRPV1 receptor, which triggers thermogenesis and lipolysis. They also suppress appetite and reduce inflammation.
- Paradoxine® (50 mg): A patented extract of grains of paradise that contains a standardized amount of 6-paradol.
It enhances the effects of grains of paradise by increasing their bioavailability and potency.
- Alpha Yohimbine (1.5 mg): A form of yohimbine that has a higher affinity for the alpha-2 adrenergic receptor, which regulates fat mobilization and thermogenesis.
It blocks the receptor, which allows more fat to be released and burned for energy. It also increases blood flow and sexual performance.
Check out the one supplement that can make you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time: Alpha Shredded by Anabolic Warfare
What Are the Pros and Cons of Shogun Fat Burner?
As with any supplement, Shogun Fat Burner has its advantages and disadvantages.
Here are some of them:
- It contains natural ingredients that are backed by scientific research
- It has a high dose of caffeine and green tea extract, which are proven thermogenic
- It has Capsimax and Paradoxine, which are novel ingredients that can activate your brown fat cells and increase your calorie burning
- It has Bioperine, which can improve the absorption and effectiveness of other ingredients
- It has a blend of B vitamins, chromium, zinc, iodine, and selenium, which can support your metabolism and overall health
- It has positive customer reviews and testimonials on the official website and other platforms
- It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and free shipping within the UK
- It is expensive compared to other fat burners on the market
- It may cause side effects such as jitteriness, insomnia, anxiety, headache, nausea, and stomach upset due to the high amount of caffeine and other stimulants
- It may not be suitable for people who are sensitive to caffeine or have medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, or thyroid disorders
- It may interact with other medications or supplements that you are taking
- It is not available in stores and can only be purchased online from the official website or authorized retailers
Does Shogun Fat Burner Really Work?
According to some testimonials, Shogun Fat Burner delivers long-lasting energy and thermogenesis.
It has been described as a great choice for killing a workout and sweating it out.
Some users have reported that it is the strongest fat burner they have tried that still felt good to take.
However, it is important to note that individual experiences may vary and it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.
Shogun Fat Burner Side Effects
Shogun fat burners contain some ingredients that may cause side effects for some people.
Here are some of the possible side effects of Shogun Fat Burner:
- Allergies: Some people may be allergic to some of the ingredients in Shogun Fat Burner such as caffeine, grains of paradise, or DMHA.
This may cause itching, stomach upset, or other reactions.
- Heart risks: Shogun Fat Burner contains stimulants that may increase heart rate, blood pressure, and the risk of cardiac events.
Some of these stimulants are DMHA, caffeine, and bitter orange. These ingredients have been linked to heart attacks, strokes, and arrhythmia in some cases.
- Harmful ingredients: Shogun Fat Burner may contain some ingredients that are not approved by the FDA or have not been tested for safety and efficacy.
For example, DMHA is a synthetic stimulant that is banned in some countries and has not been proven to be safe for human consumption.
- Anxiety and insomnia: Shogun Fat Burner may cause anxiety and insomnia due to its high caffeine content and other stimulants.
Caffeine can interfere with sleep quality and duration as well as cause nervousness, jitteriness, and irritability.
- Crash and dependency: Shogun Fat Burner may cause a crash after the effects wear off, leading to fatigue, mood swings, and cravings for more stimulants.
This may create a cycle of dependency and tolerance where the user needs more of the product to achieve the same results.
These side effects may vary depending on the individual’s health, tolerance, and dosage.
Shogun Fat Burner is a potent thermogenic supplement that can help you burn fat, boost your metabolism, and suppress your appetite.
It contains natural ingredients that are backed by scientific research and have positive customer feedback.
However, it is also expensive and may cause side effects or interactions due to the high amount of caffeine and other stimulants.
Therefore, you should consult your doctor before using this product and follow the dosage instructions carefully.
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to lose weight, Shogun Fat Burner might be a good option for you.
The Bottom Line
We hope this blog post has helped you to have a better idea about Shogun Fat Burner.
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave them in the comments below.
Thank you for reading!